Turn Your Love Of
Herbal Medicine + Holistic Nutrition
Into a Thriving Career
You likely have a lot of questions...
- What professional opportunities are available to me as an herbalist or nutritionist?
- What certifications or licensing do I need to practice herbal medicine or holistic nutrition?
- How do I set my rates, increase my portals of revenue, and manage my cash flow?
- Should I blog? Offer consultations? Write? Research? Join a practice? Be a contractor? Social media influencer?
HOW DO I GROW MY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS?
Clinical Herbalist & Licensed Nutritionist, with 7+ years experience in running a business, clinical practice, professional writing for industry publications, researching, social media influencing, and academic teaching.
No matter your background, I’m here to help you grow your business and offer personalized guidance, business strategy insights, support, and encouragement as you develop your successful business in this blooming field.
Gain clarity in your path.
A career in herbal medicine and/or holistic nutrition is fulfilling and transformational, however, it can be difficult to navigate your options and set yourself up for success.
Together, we will:
- Clarify your speciality and build confidence in your expertise
- Build a customized business strategy that 100% supports you
- Fine tune and price your services to support the people you most want to help
- Navigate the legal and professional requirements to maintain a thriving business in this industry
- Learn what marketing strategies work for your individual business model
It's Time to Pursue A Professional Path Doing What You Love
Career Guidance includes...
- 8 one-on-one guidance sessions over 3 months
- 8 workbooks to guide your work from beginning to end
- Email support
4 one-hour weekly coaching sessions to cover:
- fine-tune your services
- where and how to find your ideal clients
- how to set your rates
- clarify your specialty
- where and how to set up your practice
- how to set up and manage your cash flow for financial success.
2 one hour bi-weekly coaching sessions to discuss business back-end details such as:
- scheduling systems
- licensing & insurance
- business structure set up
- how to track your time
- financial systems & accounting
- setting financial and professional goals
- website structure
2 one-hour bi-weekly coaching sessions to discuss
- marketing and social media strategies
- growing community and referral networks
- reviewing website editorial copy
- service and package offerings
- fine-tuning your business strategy to grow successfully and sustainably
Ready to Work With Me?
- 3 month commitment
- 8 one-on-one guidance sessions
- 8 workbooks
- email support
I enrolled in Ginger Tonic Botanicals Business Mentorship program because I left my job to start my business and I felt that I needed some coaching in order to get organized and move forward. There are so many coaching programs out there, but I wanted something more specific to my business, rather than a general mentorship/coaching program. This was a great decision. This program is well structured, but I also had some specific needs. Lindsay was flexible and I felt that she kept it well structured, but also customized the schedule to meet me where I was rather than me fitting into her structure. She is very knowledgeable and shares so much valuable information. I highly recommend this program! You won’t be disappointed and you will definitely get a lot out of it.
I was fortunate enough to be placed with Lindsay while attending Maryland University of Integrative Health as the faculty advisor overseeing my consultations. I liked her instantly, saw great value in her advice, and always looked forward to going through my work with her. Upon graduation, I felt lost; I knew I wanted to build a private practice, but I had no idea how to start. I was also struggling with the social media side of owning a business. I remembered that Lindsay offered a business mentorship package, and when I looked into this, I knew it was exactly what I needed.
Lindsay’s program did not disappoint. She took me through everything I needed to know to get set-up with a strong start, and all at my own pace. I was moving across country during this time, and she was flexible and patient. I know there is no way I’d be where I am 6 months later without her consultations and expertise. When I finally was able to launch my business, I felt ready and proud of what I had created. I booked three clients the first week, and I attribute all of that to Lindsay’s help. I also love that everything we worked on together is saved for me, so I can always go back and refer when I need. I value working with Lindsay so much, I plan to continue working with her for my CNS supervision requirements. I could not be more thankful and happy our paths crossed at MUIH. I highly recommend Lindsay to anyone looking for high-value business information in the world of integrative health and nutrition. I would not be where I am today without her!