Turn Your Love Of
Herbal Medicine + Holistic Nutrition
Into a Thriving Career
You likely have a lot of questions...
- What professional opportunities are available to me as an herbalist or nutritionist?
- What certifications or licensing do I need to practice herbal medicine or holistic nutrition?
- How do I set my rates, increase my portals of revenue, and manage my cash flow?
- Should I blog? Offer consultations? Write? Research? Join a practice? Be a contractor? Social media influencer?
HOW DO I GROW MY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS?
Clinical Herbalist & Licensed Nutritionist, with 7+ years experience in running a business, clinical practice, professional writing for industry publications, researching, social media influencing, and academic teaching.
No matter your background, I’m here to help you grow your business and offer personalized guidance, business strategy insights, support, and encouragement as you develop your successful business in this blooming field.
Gain clarity in your path.
A career in herbal medicine and/or holistic nutrition is fulfilling and transformational, however, it can be difficult to navigate your options and set yourself up for success.
Together, we will:
- Clarify your speciality and build confidence in your expertise
- Build a customized business strategy that 100% supports you
- Fine tune and price your services to support the people you most want to help
- Navigate the legal and professional requirements to maintain a thriving business in this industry
- Learn what marketing strategies work for your individual business model
It's Time to Pursue A Professional Path Doing What You Love
Career Guidance includes...
- 8 one-on-one guidance sessions over 3 months
- 8 workbooks to guide your work from beginning to end
- Email support
4 one-hour weekly coaching sessions to cover:
- fine-tune your services
- where and how to find your ideal clients
- how to set your rates
- clarify your specialty
- where and how to set up your practice
- how to set up and manage your cash flow for financial success.
2 one hour bi-weekly coaching sessions to discuss business back-end details such as:
- scheduling systems
- licensing & insurance
- business structure set up
- how to track your time
- financial systems & accounting
- setting financial and professional goals
- website structure
2 one-hour bi-weekly coaching sessions to discuss
- marketing and social media strategies
- growing community and referral networks
- reviewing website editorial copy
- service and package offerings
- fine-tuning your business strategy to grow successfully and sustainably
Ready to Work With Me?
- 3 month commitment
- 8 one-on-one guidance sessions
- 8 workbooks
- email support